04 Mar EAN Talk
Milestone Creative Australia’s Managing Director, Alana Hay, was invited to speak on “the New Era for Event Management” on 9 December Executive Assistant’s Network conference, in Sydney.
The conference was for EAs who organise meetings and events of all shapes and sizes. It focused on the shifting future of events with tangible information and resources for them to use in their events into 2020 and beyond. The program provided the opportunity to learn from and interact with leaders in the events industry, as we shared our knowledge on an evolutionary new era in event management in the 21st century.
Joining a panel with the CEO of Meetings & Events Australia, the pair were interviewed by Natasha Cannon from EAN on topics and emerging trends including:
- Technology such as event apps, remote sessions and internet.
- Food sustainability and catering for “special diets”
- Room designs including playspaces and festivalisation of business events.
- Creating memorable experiences and connecting people both face to face and in the digital world
- Live streaming and impacts on human interaction
- Balancing business and leisure at events
- Trends including wellness, unique locations and regionalisation, risk planning and data insurance