Vivid Ideas 2013 Event Marketing
Strategy and marketing of 190+ business events during Vivid Sydney 2013
Managing the specialist social media and PR team, eDM content and build, blogs, marketing, promotions, leveraging networks, building partnerships, event management and PR for “get involved” in 2014 event.
Vivid Ideas 2014 Strategy & Event Marketing
Strategy and marketing of 160+ business events during Vivid Sydney 2014. Marketing strategy, media strategy and media buy, social media content plan and messaging, digital advertising, media and PR, eDM content and build, blogs, promotions, photography, leveraging networks and building partnerships.
Vivid Ideas 2015 Strategy & Event Marketing
Strategy and marketing for 150+ business events during Vivid Sydney 2015. Marketing strategy, media strategy and media buy, ticketing review, social media content plan and messaging, digital advertising, media and PR, eDM content and build, photography, promotions, leveraging networks, building partnerships.
Vivid Ideas 2017
This year was a particularly fun year working on Vivid Sydney. Having been honoured to have worked on the strategy, success and growth of Vivid Ideas for five years, we were lucky to take on Vivid Music for the first time in 2017.
- Development of Vivid Ideas strategy – focusing on interstate B2B market development for Ideas and consumer marketing, development of Kings Cross precinct collateral and event marketing.
- Marketing strategy and revenue modelling for Game-Changers Talks Series and providing integration for DNSW events into Vivid Ideas programs and marketing. (Sydney Film Festival, Semi Permanent etc)
- Identification of themes for Vivid Ideas
- Event and venue ticketing for 200+ creative industries events and gigs
- Event owner engagement – the go-to for all event owner marketing needs and support
- Collateral and marketing materials – write, edit and source imagery for 2.6M distribution tourism insert, video content, development, design, content and print of Vivid Ideas and Music guides, Kings Cross collateral
- Digital and social media – Content schedules, agency briefings for Vivid Ideas and Vivid Music
- eDMs – Weekly electronic newsletters by theme for Ideas and Music – design writing, editing, imagery and subscriptions.
- Event owner networking events, social media training
- Website – filters, writing, editing and working with all event owners to manage 600+ event website pages for Ideas and 500+ pages for Music, boosted events
- Photography, video and editing for Ideas and Music events
- Design – Creative applications of branding
- Preparation of 2018 EOI
The Destination NSW and Vivid Sydney team is inspiring and our contribution is a small part of a very large team effort.
Alliance Marketing 2019
- Develop Marketing Strategy, target markets, creative approach
- Ticketing and Pricing strategy
- Media buying strategy
- Establish and manage relationships with 130+ event owners to leverage marketing opportunities
- Manage and present at event owner’s networking event
- Budget management
- Marketing across 200+ events
- Manage social media agencies, organic content, posting, digital spend – SEM, SEO
- Ideation, content and creative for printed guides
- Tourism – packaging, promotions, marketing
- Website content and editing
- Distribution strategy: direct mail, street distribution
- Results: Significant results achieved – far exceeding all KPIs for ticket sales, revenue, visitation and brand recognition of the Vivid Ideas pillar
Development of creative for digital applications | Concept and Ideation of guidebooks for Vivid Ideas and Vivid Music | Content, graphic design, print production of both guides (7 years) | Video production | Event Visuals including pre-roll, intro, outro, speaker content, show content, Auslan interpretation | Production and creative trafficing
VIVID IDEAS (B2B) FIVE YEAR GROWTH STRATEGY
- Desk Research – Industry research, state of play
- Product Audit – Review the brand and associated events, recommend new structure, sponsorship opportunities
- Stakeholder Interviews – Interview senior management and staff
- Stakeholder Workshops – Engage with key stakeholders at all levels within DNSW, Strategic objectives and strategies, Set KPIs.
- Analysis and Modelling – Review existing model, recommended modelling, Identify target markets, product matching
- Develop strategy and action plan
- Revenue modelling 2012-2016
- Implementation – Milestone delivered on marketing recommendations for Vivid Sydney for 6 years 2013-2018