LIFESTYLE AT SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK 2016
Strategy, Product Development, Marketing, Membership and Sponsor Acquisition
- Strategic sales review and strategy, remodelling programs and corporate packages to attract
new financial members (focus on corporate vs individual)
- Review of processes and results and reinvigorated the sales approach and key messages.
- A new visual identity was applied across presentations and a suite of new sales tools and materials
were created to attract new members. Collateral, microsite and DVD show reel to enable sales
- Managed membership renewals (business development)
- Strategic Review
- Business & Product Opportunities
- Marketing & Communications
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK AUTHORITY BUSINESS EVENTS MODEL & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT 2016[vc_row][vc_column][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”2312,2313″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Developed and managed the centralised Business Events model for Sydney Olympic Park venues
- Leveraged the opportunity and gaps in the market to develop teambuilding programs (park wide)
- Identify unique products, engaged external suppliers and developed unique products
- Concept creation of ‘Think. Create. Do’
- Design layout and copywriting for 17 product cards, website content and upload, tactical marketing pieces.
- Create and implement multiple sales campaigns, coordinating all 9 onsite venues, including Government, corporate sales blitz, teambuilding showcase etc.