Installing the Base Pixel
- Navigate to the Pixels & Events tab in your Quora Ads Manager.
- Click “Setup Pixel” and then click “Next”. Install Manually is the default selection.
- Click on the Base Pixel Code to copy it to your clipboard. Paste the Base Pixel code between the <head></head> tags on every page of your website.
- Once you have the Base Pixel installed, click “Next” to install the Event Pixel code(s).
Installing Event Pixels
- Follow steps 1-4 above. Conversions cannot be tracked without the Base Pixel.
- Under Event, choose a label for your event that matches your campaign objective.
- If you expect conversions to occur on page load events, click on the Event Pixel code under For Page Load Events. This will save the code on your clipboard. Paste this code immediately after the Base Pixel Code on the page with your conversion event (e.g. a ‘thank you’ page.) Do not alter the code. Otherwise, your Event Pixel will not function.
- Optional: Repeat steps 2-5 to set up tracking for additional events.
- Once successfully installed, you can access a variety of features such as Conversion Optimized Bidding, multi-event conversion tracking, performance and conversion data, and Audience Targeting.
Click here for more info on installing tracking codes.
Click here for more info on configuring tracking codes with Google Tag Manager.