This year was a particularly fun year working on Vivid Sydney.
Having been honoured to have worked on the strategy, success and growth of Vivid Ideas for five years, we were lucky to take on Vivid Music for the first time in 2017.
- Development of Vivid Ideas strategy – focusing on interstate B2B market development for Ideas and consumer marketing
- Development of Kings Cross precinct collateral and event marketing
- Marketing strategy and revenue modelling for Game-Changers Talks Series
- Providing integration for DNSW events into Vivid Ideas programs and marketing (Sydney Film Festival, Semi Permanent etc)
- Identification of themes for Vivid Ideas
- Event and venue ticketing for 200+ creative industries events and gigs
- Event owner engagement – the go-to for all event owner marketing needs and support
- Collateral and marketing materials – write, edit and source imagery for 2.6M distribution tourism insert, video content, development, design, content and print of Vivid Ideas and Music guides, Kings Cross collateral
- Digital and social media – Content schedules, agency briefings for Vivid Ideas and Vivid Music
- eDMs – Weekly electronic newsletters by theme for Ideas and Music – design writing, editing, imagery and subscriptions.
- Event owner networking events, social media training
- Website – filters, writing, editing and working with all event owners to manage 600+ event website pages for Ideas and 500+ pages for Music, boosted events
- Photography, video and editing for Ideas and Music events
- Design – Creative applications of branding
- Preparation of 2018 EOI
The Destination NSW and Vivid Sydney team is inspiring and our contribution is a small part of a very large team effort.