We’ve been working with Performance Space since 2015 on their flagship events including Day for Night and Liveworks Festival of Experimental Art.
Having worked hard in 2016 to strategically position and establish the event brand, expand their networks and spread the word into new markets, 2017 (third year of the festival) was the perfect year to leverage the opportunities and secure sales. This year, the PSpace team integrated Day for Night into the Liveworks program, presenting an opportunity to extend to new markets, whilst maintaining the strong and established Day for Night brand.
- Event Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Marketing mentoring
- Strategic advice, direction and support
- Search Engine marketing
- Programmatic Display
- Facebook marketing
- Print production
- presented our largest-ever program of works from Asia-Pacific artists
- shared experimental art with over 50,000 audience members
- exceeded our ticket sales target by 30%
- connected artists with international and interstate presenters who will be sharing their work with audiences around the globe
- attracted widespread media coverage and critical acclaim from mainstream media to arts publications – read some of the responses here